Thursday, August 07, 2008

Driving to Utah



Hello,

I'm driving to Utah tomorrow for Tour of Utah next week. I'll try and catch up along the way. Staying in Park City and Chris Davidson assures me that we will be taking advantage of any free time for some sweet mountain biking.


Everytime I go by this spot along Lake Michigan near downtown Milwaukee, I remember Keith Meyer commenting, "this reminds me of the carribean Doug!"


Eric and I riding in Bend, OR with hosts Cheryl and Matt (taking picture).


One of the views while mountain biking in Bend, OR a few weeks ago.



KEEP ON RIDING!

Cheers,
DOUG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doug,

Good to see you in WI. Thanks for hanging out a little. Wish I could take the weather with me to Tucson. It's soooo hot here. Stay in touch and let me know if you get out this way this winter.

Candice Blickem