Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grand Canyon or Jacuzzi?

Is there anyone other than me, and one other guy I know, not on Facebook? That's all I hear about lately. Facebook friend this!

I'm in Sacramento, CA preparing for the first stage race of the season and one of the biggest on the world calender.

From what I hear it actually may be warmer in Wisconsin.

My hands are dry and cracking.

The haircut I got the other day was disappointing. I think the lady should have talked less and concentrated on work more. I usually do say, "just make it look good" , but perhaps that was too much artistic license for this particular woman.

In the hotel I'm at, the bathroom has a large tub or what is otherwise known as a jaccuzzi. There is no separate shower. The shower and jacuzzi are one in the same. There is no shower curtain and the step to get into the tub is a full stretch as if you are stepping into the Grand Canyon. Nothing like a naked wipeout to wake you up! It is strange showering with no curtain around you in such a large bathroom. Ridiculous design!

DJB

5 comments:

Morgo said...

I'd be your Facebook friend! DO IT!!!!

Bill said...

Nice Banner. Aren't face bookers the ones with bikes on their racks but never ride the bike ... lol!

Don't complicate your life!

Anonymous said...

Is this a cameo appearance of the Enigma?

http://www.kcra.com/video/18699316/index.html

Anonymous said...

That looks like DJB to me.

Gotta go update my facebook status...

Anonymous said...

Hey Doug!!! Do it! Do it!! Miss you skiing with me:( Do it vicariously thru facebook;)