Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Kona recap




Something is wrong with this bike too.


Something is wrong with this bike too.


Something is wrong with this bike.


Kirill's Bike. A perfect team bike.


There are a few people I see a few times a year during my travels. Hanging with Kiki at the start is one of them.


PJ is another friend from the Lake Placid days that I see occassionally at events. He is working with Road ID these days.


Darrel is another guy I don't get to see enough of like I used to. If you've watched the Ironman broadcast, olympic coverage, Crankwerks vids you've probably seen some of Darrell's camera work.


The first triple amputee finisher. What's your excuse?


Team photo after post race brunch.


Cliff Jumping after post race brunch.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Wow, that looks like so much fun! Maybe I'll come out before Maui next year :) Congrats to everyone who raced!