Wednesday, September 28, 2011

FFFFFF FALL!

Jeezum Crow it turned to Fall the other day. Here's me subjecting you to the end of summer in my pictures. Off to Hawaii soon so I should get these photos off my computer.


Stopped in Rochester for a mini family get together and was introduced to my Grand Niece, Sophia (daughter of my niece). She's already lived in London and currently in Dubais. A world traveler and she's not a year old yet.


Dog's are fun!


Went for a rip on a dirt road I haven't been on in about 10 years. We used to call the ride "sickness and death." It was rejuvenated and part of the course for the Lake Placid Leadville Qualifier.


Play ball!


One room school house that's been there forever in Lake Placid. (Averyville to be exact).


Henry's woods.


I like this photo


Best bike shop around.


Best bike shop crew around.


Lake Placid expo.

No comments: