Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 in pictures

Oh great! New Year's Eve is tonight. It's my least favorite thing to participate in because as long as I can remember I'm that guy at midnight with no one to kiss. I end up being like the character Cyril in the movie "Breaking Away'. After the Cutters win the big race, Cyril has no family or girlfriend to celebrate with in the crowd of well wishers so he is left to celebrate in lonely awkwardness.

So, I'm highlighting a few moments from 2011 and sharing them with you in awesome awkwardness

I don't know if anyone has noticed how crappy my SONY camera has become over the year. It has a focusing issue or something in addition to that dirt spec on the inside of the lens. I will not buy another SONY camera. i really liked the Olympus camera I had before. Hopefully I can get a new camera sometime in 2012 for some better photos.

Cheers and Happy New Year.








































3 comments:

CD said...

Nice compilation! Even a shot of you and the future GF, Erin........ :)

Anonymous said...

hi doug, courtney and i had coffee at alterra and your name came up. hope you are well and smoking good dope. like your photos and your music selections. you are not a bad writer either. btw, Erin is cool, you have my approval even though you were looking for it.

Anonymous said...

oops, i meant to write you have my approval even though you were NOT looking for it.