Saturday, February 25, 2006

New Blog In The House



Well its about time I got this blog thing together. I've been threatening to create one. Like Garrett Peltonen says, "You are not pro until you have a blog!" I feel like I'm typing to the world now and it feels strange. Like being on a stage or something.

Although I'm not a professional cyclist, I am a professional bike team mechanic. One of the behind-the-scenes guy on a team that people don't see. I haven't seen many blogs for us mechanics out there yet, so here we go. This blog is also so my family and friends might have some idea of what I'm doing.

I'm leaving Wisconsin on Monday morning (2/27) for California to get the season started. Although the racing schedule is just starting, a lot of prep work has already gone on since last October to get this point. I feel this blog start is a good way to start the whole circus rolling, so check back for the updates etc.

I'm still figuring the blog spot out so I'll get some pictures going soon. That's mostly why I visit blogs. To see the photos.

Cheers,
DJB

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Nice work Doug! I hope my blog can be as cool as yours someday:)