Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stupid Computer!

Hello all my faithful readers!

This is the second time I've written this little tag line. The first was about 2 hours ago when I first started catching up on the last three weeks of my life. During the spell check something happenned in Microsoft Word and it was taken from me. I had saved it and everything. I'm so disappointed and cannot go back and write it again. I'm going to just post a few pictures from the last few weeks. AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!


Me and my good friends Athena and Shane in Lake Placid. Great people these two. I received the best compliment ever from Athena about my writing (She is a teacher and author). Shane has upgraded to semi-pro mountain bike class. Watch out!


More good friends in Lake Placid. Christine and Jodi. Oh the stories we could tell!


Ironman Lake Placid swim start.


The guy in the helmet is Ben. He is special and runs the Timex Multisport Team.


Cheers,
DJB

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I am almost 100% in agreement with you