Wednesday, June 02, 2010

St. George trip

I thought I would finally get some pics up from the last trip before I head out again for Ironman Couer d' Alene.






Driving is not for SISSIES!


A quick ride in McDowell Mtn. Park in Phoenix.


A quick ride in Sedona.


Water bottle modification. It is a bit tight to fit the Di2 battery mount on the Ordu frame but there is a way to get a H2O cage in there.


Ironman St. George


CD came down from Salt Lake to hang out for a few days in St. George. We hit up the excellent trails in the area.


St. George scenery while out riding.


Desert Tortoise


Gila Monster.


Bikes in the hall again.


After St. George I met some folks in Moab for 2 days.


Erin in Moab (Porcupine Rim)


Stopped near Fruita, CO on the way to Boulder to ride with Erin and Bryce. The Kokopelli trailhead is literally right off the Interstate. You can see the Loma weigh station in the background. Racked on some fines there last year.

2 comments:

Rob Yetter said...

Hi Doug,
Ya know... I live in Denver. If you are still in the neighborhood let me know!!
You can email me at rob.yetter@gmail.com

Nice pics - I don't look that professional when I do my mtb thing.

Rob

CD said...

The singletrack was epic!!!!!!

Players! Players! Players!