Sunday, March 28, 2010

A weekend of livin' the dream!


More work on the truck.


Inventory some parts finally Friday night. Still missing some stuff though to do a complete build. Aargh!



A little of this on Saturday.


More of this Sunday. I'm getting a good coat of dust on my teeth.


After a quick bite to eat with a friend Sunday evening, back at the shop.


Shane Kramer sent me a pic of his latest hand crafted guitar building talents. I believe its his first "colored" model. I love the black with gold hardware. I can't wait to maybe strap it on and plug it in this summer if he doesn't sell it by then. I very excited to hear all about it.

4 comments:

Roger Thompson said...

Perty bikes and parts Doug. It must have been a nice weekend for you.

Roger

DOUG BERNER said...

No not really. I wish sometimes I didn't have to work seven days a week so I could cook a decent meal, play some guitar or go for a ride. Actually I'm waiting for more warm weather to go for a ride so I guess I'd just like the opportunity.

Kyle said...

You forget coffee. Must have time to drink good coffee.

That Blond in CA said...

You either need an assistant, or a wife so you can have time for the fun things in life...let the wife/assistant cook and clean and keep house and coffee pot full :)

I'd volunteer for the job but I like it here in CA too much...lol