Thursday, August 09, 2007

Cast of Characters

YO!

Busy, busy, busy. That should be the title of the last 4 weeks or so (In addition to an unfair summertime cold that wiped me out for a week before that). There have been long days, long drives, short naps, short tempers, no wireless, no cell coverage and wonderful moments all wrapped up like an overstuffed burritto from Chipolte's.

Let me introduce you to a small smattering of the people I see and interact with that makes up my world. I'll probably be posting these in pieces so keep checking back.


Actually this is a picture of how the TIMEX truck should not look. I was shocked to see it in such disarray. Just had to vent for a second.


Here is a character that can do it all. Chris Davidson was working with the Lipton ladies at Nationals (Seven Springs, PA). He is shown here making sure Amber Neben was all set also.


The ladies before the start.


After Nationals I was off to Lake Placid, NY for Ironman Lake Placid. From right to left is Keith Meyer, his wife Brooke, and Brooke's brother Jay. Keith and Jay were Ironman newbies. I was proud of my bro Keith who finished with a very respectable time. I was proud of Brooke too. I don't want her mad at me. Great job Brooke!


The Ironman Lake Placid swim start. It always gives me chills. They say you have no idea what it's like until you actually do one.


MORE LATER,
DOUG

2 comments:

Bill said...

Dude, I see no pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hi Doug,
Thanks for the recognition. It's not every day I get mentioned on someone's blog...
Come visit us in CT!
:) Brooke