Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A Foot in LP

Hey,

I just heard from a Lake Placid buddy that they got around a foot of snow so I logged onto to the ORDA Web Cams to check out the view. I thought I'd share some awesome winter in October with you all. I can just hear the exclamations from the skiers out there hoping it is a sign of a good snow year.


This is the ski stadium at Mt. Van Hoevenberg. Looks like some activity on the right. Maybe Randy's Tracks?


The view of the ski jumps.

I'm heading to Clearwater, FL on Sunday for Ironman 70.3 Worlds so if it happens to snow in Milwaukee I'll miss it.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, Putting on the plow and moving some snow around. Its full on winter. cheers
jim

Anonymous said...

Sorry Doug... not me:) My tracks are all out at my house!!!
We did manage to get the car stuck in the driveway twice (just briefly)
Miss you and know you would be loving the skiing on my trails!!!
Rand
PS- Happy Belated Birthday!

DOUG BERNER said...

Hey Randy! Somehow I knew the tracks would be at your house. In the old days those would be your tracks though.