Tuesday, May 23, 2006

You got to be a member


Looking for a place to eat in Russellville, AR on a Sunday in a dry county. This place was a supper club and required membership to eat in its smoky atmosphere.


The team in the parking lot of Ruby Tuesday after nixing the supper club idea. After a weekend of racing, Audrey demanded we all get dessert.


Sometimes when the days are long, Jim will make a comment to the effect that at least I don't have to work on Huffy's in a bike shop anymore. Well, the neighbor of our host asked if I could adjust a few things on her daughter's bike. How could I say no. In this case, I waited 3 days to get to this one in 90 degree heat after 3 days of racing. I got her done though


Spent an evening in Nashville with these two. What happens in Nashville stays in ..........


Nashville Honky Tonks


Cool sign that I saw. I can't claim I know much of Ernest Tubb's music but some of the artists I like claim him as their favorite musician.

No comments: