Friday, October 27, 2006

Hawaii wrap up cont.


This is the view of me from my balcony. The waves were crashing so loud that sometimes I had to shut the windows at night.


There is a theme restaurant in Kona called Bubba Gumps. This is me doing my impression of Forest Gump. "Hello, My name is Forest, Forest Gump"


Another view from the balcony without my face getting in the way.


I call this "Ocean".


More condo work. This time its gluing and gluing and gluing tires! I prefer clinchers instead for obvious reasons or least an assistant whose job it would be to just glue. By the way this is how I spent my birthday. I'm not big on birthdays anyways but for those who knew it was my b-day this is what i did. A man and his work. I was playing with the wheel. Try spinning it and then let it balance on your palm. It's something I've always found fun. It's a physics thing.

No comments: