Friday, October 27, 2006

Hawaii wrap up

Hey, (Aloha)

Instead of babbling about nothing in particular I thought I'd post a bunch of pictures and comment on them. This may take a few postings since I'm not sure how many photos fit on each post. It seems to jam of the works if I put too many on.

I know it sounds galmorous to be in Hawaii but we all must keep it in perspective. I was working! I'm serious. For about 4 days I did nothing but work some long days into the night with not much to eat but peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

Enjoy the pictures!




These people have nothing to do with Hawaii. The night before I left went to dinner. These are some people I've met since living in milwaukee. Actually it never seems like I'm in Milwaukee but I guess it's where I live.


A short wait in Chicago. Early morning flight and I'm looking pretty good.


Made it to Kailua-Kona, Hawaii in time for some dinner. It's tradition to go to Huggos on the Rocks for some fish tacos the first night. Tasty!


Working in the condo to fix Kim's bike. For you mechanics this was a JB Weld job to fix the seatpost clamp insert that was pulling out of the frame.


I tried to go for a ride early each morning. It was usually less hot in the morning and riding keeps me sane.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that people in Milwaukee are pretty cool. I just didn't know they could be captured on film without cheese in their mouths or on their heads. That's a valuable, rare photo, Doug. Nice work!