Thursday, December 21, 2006

3:27


What has two thumbs and likes when product shows up. THIS GUY! Got our Time Trial bikes today.

It's 3:27 and I'm going into Christmas Vacation mode. Tomorrow I fly to Rochester, NY with my guitar (hope it makes it okay) for some family Christmas. Hopefully I'll relax and not think to much about all that needs to be done at work. I feel like I'm leaving in pretty good shape. All the orders are in. Now it's all about remaining contracts and shipping whims. After that a ton more work when product arrives. Tonight it's off to dinner at a friends house downtown and them fly out tomorrow.


This is the extent of Christmas lights for me. Actually, they are always here so I don't know if that counts considering I didn't "rig up the lights" exclusively for x-mas.

See Ya,
DOUG

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Glad to hear you are spending the holidays with the family.