Thursday, December 14, 2006

Atta Boy


Someone sent me this picture today because they thought it was me. For a second, I thought it was too but I don't recognize the bike. Ha!

Team Sports had our yearly sit down with the boss this week. Everyone seems happy and on the same page. A few "atta boys" and some constructive criticism has raised my enthusiasm for this work. Tomorrow Chris T. from Profile Design is coming to spend the night for fun and for taking care of business. Chris is the only one of our major sponsors that makes it part of his schedule to come visit us yearly. It will be fun.

The weather has turned almost spring like. Not good for the skiing but I've been able to work outside on the trailer and remove the old roof racks on the team vehicles to make way for brand new THULE rack product.


I'm acquiring too many keys. Does that mean I'm important? It must right?


This is at Leffs which is one of Schulers favorite places for a burger or peanutbutter and pickle sandwich (I'm not kidding he once ordered that). Jim and Amy are friends of Tom's that really wanted to be on the blog so we took a picture and promised I'd get them on it.


Being a bunch of cyclists the boys wanted a picture with Sheryl Crow.

1 comment:

Herbert said...

Nice blog my friend.