Monday, December 04, 2006

trying video


Okay I'm trying to figure out how to post a video. I don't think this is right but it gets you to the link.

The video is a Radiohead video that I've been looking for. I'm a big fan of Radiohead's music. No video has ever held my attention like this. It is like a movie short but you don't get a ending. Well, at least an ending you can figure out. I saw it once several years ago and have wanted to find it again. Give it a try.

Click on that blue icon. If anyone can tell me how to put the video directly on my blog give me a hint.


Sunday was day number one of skiing at Lapham Peak for me. Conditions were great. Usually the first time is marginal but the trails were buff. Skied about two hours with Tom and hoping the hills will get easier the next time I go.


Team Sports dinner night.

Cheers,
DOUG

1 comment:

TC said...

First ski, yeah! Not quite there yet here, except whiteface, of course. So I'm jealous. Happy trails.