Monday, December 11, 2006

Trailer Life


The last couple of days I've been dinking around with the trailer. It's the trailer that Eric used last year which is being handed over to the woman's team because the men are using a different trailer. There really isn't much to do since Eric kept it in great shape. Mostly I'm just figuring out the spacing and where stuff will go. You know, stuff like finding a secure spot for a coffee maker (found a coffee grinder on sale today too). Maybe a little touch up paint here and there. Last week, a second axle and a set of brakes were installed so it should handle really well.

I had planned to start removing decals from the van yesterday but decided to wait after I found a product on-line that says it make the removal process go a lot easier. I hope so because none of us, meaning Eric and I, don't have the time or patience to strip 3 vans, 2 cars, and 2 trailers. In a few days the 10-4 Vinyl Remover should be here and it better live up to its claims.


This is the inside of Eric's trailer. It looks even better in person. He's been at it for a couple of weeks. Looks awesome!


Oh man! You caught me dancing in my man sanctuary. I can help it when James Brown comes on. "I may not know karate...but I know karazy. (Seriously, no one will be allowed without express written consent from me to step foot in the trailer).

Cheers Big Ears,
DJB

5 comments:

Bill said...

Nice! I am very envious of your job. It beats software development. Hey I pointed my latest blog your way since I had nothing to say on mine. If you mind, just let me know!

DOUG BERNER said...

I don't mind Bill. Good to hear from ya again!

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Those jeans look so hot on you!

Anonymous said...

F.Y.I. there is a publiction called "Trailer Life" that is the official magazine of The Good Sam Club, which every "blue hair" that frequents the world of motor homes belongs to. I guess we need to get one of their membership stickers for your traveling road show.

Looking forward to the tour tomorrow!

TC said...

Yeah! Lotsa room: a man's trailer is his castle.