Sunday, December 10, 2006

Rolling through

The first week of December came and went. Work is busy. Getting things done and trying to anticipate any snags in the whole process of running a pro cycling team. Found out this week we won't have our frames ready until the first day of training camp. I don't want to think about that headache yet since I can't do anything about it. But, it is frustrating.

Here is a look back at the week.


I was able to get in some more kilometers this week even though I have an uncomfortable lower back ache when I ski. Also found out my nephew, Adam, joined his school's x-c ski team. I was excited to hear that. It's such a worthwhile sport to be involved in. I miss the days of being on the high school team.


Chris Travers from Profile Design said he was sending along a little present along with the handlbars I ordered for TIna. Nice one! Now we don't have to pick up the balls on the floor when we are playing "pong". Just reach into the box for a new one.


Took a break from "work" and overhauled this former Saturn team bike that our "web guy" owns. It was relaxing to clean it up and make it run like new for him.


The person that owns this foot had a lovely holiday party this past Saturday. Thanks Courtney "no relation to the science guy" Nye. It was way too cold for these shoes but I did not bring my camera so this is a photo from another time. I didn't known if she wanted me to post her face on my site. You know the fame that would bring! I'm not sure she needs that burden so I opted for the foot tattoo photo.

More holiday happenings this week so stay tuned for the fun and work updates.

Cheers,
DJB

No comments: