Saturday, March 18, 2006

My life!

My life is great. Ever have those days where you are excited to get out of bed?

Life is progressing along in Fresno still. The team bikes are getting dialed in and riders along with the staff are getting in the miles. Pictures from the last week are just a bit of the fun that is going on here. The important thing to mention is that I am working. This is what I do and people appreciate it which sometimes is the best payment of all.

Tonight Sarah said I was an ENIGMA (or maybe it was a TOTAL ENIGMA). I hope that is a good thing? Anyone have a dictionary close at hand?

The whole point of this blog entry was to post some pictures but after 2 hours I still can't seem to upload the images. I'm at a lost with this. I"m pretty confident its nothing that I'm doing this time. I'll try some other time.

Cheers,
DOUG

1 comment:

TC said...

enigma

e·nig·ma [ i nígmə, e nígmə ] (plural e·nig·mas)

noun

Definitions:
1)mystery: somebody or something that is not easily explained or understood
2)Doug Berner
3)She thinks you're nice but maybe you're really psycho!!!